Professional Indianapolis Emergency Roof Repairs
Your roofing is the first line of defense that your home has against weather and the elements, but it’s also unfortunately the most vulnerable part of your home. When a storm or anything else causes damage to your Indianapolis home’s roofing, it’s very important that you have it repaired as soon as possible. Whether severe weather has damaged your roofing or a long-time leak has finally turned into a dire situation, you’ll need emergency repairs to get your roof back into excellent shape before it causes more damage.
Fortunately, the professional roofing contractors at Thomas Jefferson Roofing & Remodeling are available 24/7 for any Expert Emergency Roof Repairs that you need for your home. When snow starts to melt, winds damage your shingles, or a leak forms unexpectedly, you can rest assured that your Indianapolis Roofer will be ready and eager to help.
Act Quickly on Roofing Repairs
By the time the average homeowner notices water stains or ceiling bubbles, the damage to their roofing will likely be extensive. If you neglect to have these problems solved as quickly as possible, you could be causing irreparable damage to your roof, and maybe even to the structure of your Indianapolis home. Our professional roofing contractors have years of experience, and we’ll be able to quickly detect the problem, fix it, and let you get back to your normal life.
You should never attempt to climb on top of your roof and diagnose these problems on your own. There’s a very good chance that you’ll injure yourself, and you may unwittingly cause more damage to your roofing. Call your professional Indianapolis Roofing Contractor immediately to have any problems with your roofing solved quickly, thoroughly, and accurately.
Common Roof Leak Causes and Areas
- Animal habitation damage
- Blown or cracked asphalt shingles, slate, or cedar shakes
- Chimney leaks
- Ice dams
- Skylight leaks
- Flat roof seam seal
- Plumbing pipe replacement
- Damaged vents
- Wall step flashing
- Head wall flashing
- Furnace or B-Vent flashing
- Wind-blown rain leak
- Valley leak: any place where two roof planes intersect
- Attic condensation (high humidity in the attic)
- Lack of proper roof cleaning and maintenance
- Garage roof leaking
- Patio or deck roof leaks
What to Do When You Discover a Roof Leak Problem:
- Call our professionals at 317-846-3598 immediately.
- Move furniture, appliances, and anything else in your Indianapolis home that may be damaged by water.
- Place buckets to catch any water.
- Stay off of your roof! You may hurt yourself and/or damage your roofing further.
- To avoid damage to your walls, floors, ceilings, or other parts of your home, do not delay in having the roofing repaired quickly.
If you have a roof leak that no one seems to be able to locate, call Thomas Jefferson Roofing & Remodeling. Your Indianapolis Roofing Contractor has the experience, skills, and tools needed to detect any roof leaks. Let us troubleshoot your persistent leaks today.
- Main Causes of Indianapolis Roof Replacement
Many things can cause you to replace your Indianapolis roof. Some of the causes of roof damage are connected to the type of roof you have. Whether you are trying to protect and extend the life of an existing roof or you want to protect a new roof, here are some of the main causes…Read More
- Indianapolis Roof Replacement Indicators
Slate shingles are considered to be an investment. However, many Indianapolis homeowners have the false idea that once these shingles are installed, they can be ignored and be expected to last for more than ten years. This is absolutely absurd. All roofs require regular upkeep. If you fail to inspect your roof on a regular…Read More