Professional Indianapolis Emergency Roofing Repairs
If you are a homeowner, at some point in the life of your home you will more than likely have a roofing emergency and be in dire need of an emergency roofing repair. When that happens, it always calls for drastic measures. Whether severe weather conditions or a long time roof leak finally turned into an emergency situation, the fact remains that your roof, home interior and structure are at risk.
Immediate emergency roof repair is what Thomas Jefferson Roofing is known for! When the snow starts to melt you could find yourself in a jam. Rest assured that your local emergency roof repair specialist can help!
Act Quickly On Roof Repairs
By the time you notice water stains or bubbles in your ceiling, the damage to your roof could be extensive. Failing to treat this problem as an emergency could cause irreparable damage to your roof and perhaps even to the structure of your home. A professional Indianapolis roofing contractor who has many years of experience and service will quickly detect the problem, fix it and allow you to get back to your normal life.
Do not attempt to climb atop your roof to diagnose the problem yourself; this could lead to even more damage, and there's a change you could ultimately injure yourself.
Common Roof Leak Causes and Areas
- Animal causes
- Blown or cracked asphalt shingles, slate or cedar shakes
- Chimney leaks
- Ice dam leaks
- Skylight leaks
- Flat roof seam seal
- Plumbing pipe replacement
- Damaged vent replacement
- Wall step flashing
- Head wall flashing
- Plumbing vent flashing
- Furnace or B-Vent flashing
- Wind-blown rain leak
- Valley leak: where two roof planes intersect
- Attic condensation: high humidity "leak" which falls through the attic
- Lack of proper roof cleaning
- Garage roof leaking
- Patio roof leak
- Deck roof leak
What to do when you discover a Roof Leak problem:
- When you discover a roof leak, call us at 317-846-3598
- You can also move furniture, appliances, and anything else that might be damaged by water.
- Put bucket to catch the water.
- Please stay off your roof! You may only damage it further. You may hurt yourself.
- Do not delay on roof leak repair to avoid damage to anything under the roof - walls, floors, ceilings...
We can handle Roof repair and maintenance for all roof types:
Our Emergency Roofing Services:
Do you have a roofing and no one seems to be able to locate it? At Thomas Jefferson Roofing & Remodeling, we have the experience to detect any roof leaks. Let us troubleshoot your persistent leaks today.