Temperatures Below Freezing Continues in Indiana
Posted in: House Safety Tips
Prevent the Risk of Frozen Pipes:
- 1.Seal cracks and openings in the walls, attic, crawlspace, basement.
- 2.Make sure your pipes are properly insulated.
- 3.Close foundation vents.
- 4.Fix broken basement and crawlspace windows.
- 5.Disconnect your garden hoses, drain them and hang them up for the winter, to prevent water from freezing in the hose and rupturing the faucet.
- 6.Use a Space Heater for Very Cold Winters.
- 7.Let water drip from faucets.