Solar Panels Installer in Indianapolis
With all the talk about “going green” these days, it’s important that you have access to the latest information about solar power before making any decisions about installing solar panels in your Indianapolis home.
Why think about solar power at all? Because you can save money by tapping into the tax credit, rebates and incentives local and state governments are offering right now. In some cases, you might even be able to sell your surplus energy back to your local company.
Plus, Indianapolis Solar Panels will keep your home extremely energy efficient, lowering your energy costs each month and helping to conserve resources. Solar power is extremely efficient and inexpensive, so the cost of the installation of this system is easily recoverable.
Getting the Most from Your Solar Panels
Here is some solar power info that will ensure that you enjoy the maximum amount of energy savings for your Indianapolis home:
- Make sure your panels get the most sun possible – Once you’ve installed your solar panels, either on your roof or elsewhere, you need to keep them free of obstructions that block the sun. You will need to cut free branches and trim bushes regularly.
- Keep your panels clean – Wash the panels regularly with water and soft cloth to remove the bird droppings, dust and other debris that reduce the efficiency of your panels.
- Install a flow control system – If you’re heating up water with your solar panel, this system will help reduce the amount of water that needs to be heated, therefore enabling it to reach optimal temperatures.
- Periodically readjust your panels – You’ll need to do this to follow the changes in the angle of the sun during the year. It’s often recommended that you shift the position of your panels at each solstice and equinox so that they are pointed towards the sun’s position no matter what time of year it is. You may have to make special adjustments, depending on the type of panel you have and your location.
Save Money on Your Electric Bills with Solar Power Systems
Including the cost of Solar Power Installation, the average homeowner save over $1,000 on electricity costs every year by installing solar panels. The most common way to start saving money is to lease a solar photovoltaic system for your Indianapolis home, which means that instead of paying the utility bills you currently pay, you’ll pay less to start producing your own energy.
To find out more about solar panel system designs, installations, maintenance, and repairs, call your Indianapolis Roofing Contractor today to set up a consultation.
- Are You Planning On Taking A Spring Break Vacation?
Before leaving your home for more than few days take the time and go for a walk around the house and check for any water damage or potential damage. When you spent time on vacation, water could be leaking in your house for days and can ruin your flooring, subfloor, furniture, walls, insulation, wiring and…Read More
- August Special
AUGUST SPECIAL: $50 off any Attic Breeze attic fan purchase and installation. CALL NOW $ mention this add. Thomas Jefferson Roofing supplies and installs some of the best products in the industry! We are a Rain Drop Gutter supplier, Velux skylight supplier as well as Owens Corning, GAF and many, many more products. We…Read More