Long Lasting Hail Damage Repairs in Indianapolis
Hail can fall without any warning, and it’s often large enough to do significant damage to many parts of your property. The velocity of hail can often cause very serious damage to your shingles, and if they aren’t taken care of as soon as possible, the damage can very quickly spread and get much worse. If your roofing incurs any hail damage at all, no matter how small, they can very quickly become a huge problem for your entire Indianapolis home.
Hail damage on your roof can be very difficult to diagnose, and you’ll need to have one of our professionals at Thomas Jefferson Roofing & Remodeling inspect your roofing and determine the extent of the damage. In most cases, if you take care of the problem quickly, hail damage will be isolated, so the repairs won’t necessarily be very extensive. If you suspect that your roofing has been damaged by hail, call your Indianapolis Roofing Contractor as soon as possible to have the problems repaired.
Signs That Your Roof Has Been Damaged By Hail:
- The metal parts of your roofing are damaged – Metal parts of your roofing will show the signs of hail damage much more apparently. If there are metal roof cents, flashing, or metal valleys on your roofing, check to see if you can find any dents made by hail here first. If you find signs of hail on this part of your roofing, there’s a good chance that other parts of the roof were damaged as well.
- Your ridge cap is damaged – To check this, you will need to get ladder and look at the top of your roofing, so you may want to leave this up to a professionals. At the top of your roofing, you’ll find your ridge cap. Because the ridge cap is flat, roofing hail damage will be very noticeable on this area. You may also want to check the shingles in the area and their edges for any signs of damage.
- Major signs of hail damage – There are three major signs of hail damage you should look for on your shingles. Bruising, Cracking, and Granules missing from asphalt.
If you mind any pieces of asphalt are missing on your roofing, or any shingles that have exposed black substrate, they have very likely been hit and damaged by hail. Call your Roofing professional immediately to have Indianapolis Hail Damage Repairs performed.
What to Do When You Suspect Hail Damage:
- Call the professionals at Thomas Jefferson Roofing & Remodeling for an inspection of the roofing of your Indianapolis home.
- Either the homeowner or the contractor must call your insurance company to inform them of necessary repairs or replacements.
- We will schedule a time to meet with your insurance adjuster and identify all storm-related damage.
- Follow up with your adjuster to find out exactly what damage they will be paying for.
- Work with us to specify the exact colors and materials you want for the job.
- Thomas Jefferson Roofing & Remodeling will complete all the work in a professional and timely manner.
- 3 Ways That A Spring Commercial Roofing Inspection Can Save You Money
While it might not seem like it, spring is only a few short weeks away, and with the arrival of spring comes that little bit of nagging uncertainty about just how well your business's roof survived the past couple months. While this past winter isn't one that is likely to go down in the history…Read More
- Why Choose TJRR?
Why you should choose TJRR Besides the fact that we are a small, family owned, local company. Below are nine GREAT reasons to choose us. Thomas Jefferson Roofing Offers: DESIGN EVALUATION AND SPECIFICATION PRE-PURCHASED INSPECTION SUPERIOR LEAK DETECTION https://www.tramexmeters.com/about-tramex 24/7/365 EMERGENCY SERVICES TJRR Employees ARE: The best roofing Roofing Specialists in the industry We have 2 HAAG…Read More