Indianapolis Skylights and Skylight Installation
No matter what the time of year, a skylight is a great and cost-effective way to let beautiful natural light into your home. The of benefits installing a skylight in your Indianapolis home are virtually limitless, and the professional roofing contractors at Thomas Jefferson Roofing & Remodeling can make sure that your skylight is installed with quality workmanship and are as attractive as possible.
Give us a call today to ask any questions you have about our Indianapolis Skylight Installation Services, or to set up an appointment to start the project, and we’ll be looking forward to working with you.
Benefits of Adding Skylights to Your Home
- A Skylight offers a better quality of light in the home.
- They can foster a quicker recovery after an illness or an operation.
- Depending on their design, a skylight can offer a localized light to highlight an area, or light that is spread uniformly over a wide area.
- Working in natural light is less stressful and healthier.
- Natural sunlight provides better aesthetics, better color, and a better definition of space and architectural details.
- Skylights can help you reduce the energy consumption of your Indianapolis home.
- Studies have shown that daylight positively affects physiological and psychological well-being, which increases productivity and health.
Skylights and Energy Efficiency
Installing a skylight in your home can improve your energy performance rating by as much as 45%. They can help to lower the amount of electricity in your Indianapolis home by providing you with natural light during the day. And when they’re properly installed, an energy efficient skylight can also help you minimize your heating, cooling, and lighting costs.
Before you select a skylight for your home, you should determine which type of skylight will work best for your home and where you should place it in order to optimize its contribution to your home’s energy efficiency, ventilation, and natural light provision. Our Indianapolis Roofing Contractor can help you select the perfect skylight for your home, and we’ll work with you to design the installation so that it’s as beneficial as possible.
Our Skylight Installation Professionals
Our Skylights Contractor is licensed, professionally trained, and have years of experience. When your hire us for a skylight installation in your Indianapolis home, you can count on professional service and high quality workmanship. We know how important your home is to you and your family, so we’ll make sure that you also receive the highest quality services possible.
We guarantee that your skylight won’t have any problems with leaks, and that it will be a welcome addition to and improvement on your home. We specialize in working with roofing, so we’ll be able to make sure that any of the work it takes to install your new skylight won’t have a negative on your roofing.
- Has Old-Man Winter invaded your home?
If you think your home should feel warmer, amazingly comfortable, less drafty in the winter, and stay cooler in the summer, you may need to think about insulation. Insulation will help: * Regulate temperature inside the house and attic;* Add value to your investment; * Improve energy efficiency; * Save you money each month; *…Read More
- Are Your Properly Insulated?
Proper Insulation in your attic can reduce your heating...and cooking bills. More than 90% of U.S. homes are under insulated! Is your home under insulated? Call NOW (317) 846-3598 to find out! #localroofer#roofrepairs #attics #insulationRead More