Trusted Slate Roof Professionals Serving Indianapolis
Re-roofing your Indianapolis house? It might be high time for you to seriously consider slate roofs - a roofing material that will provide optimum insulation for your home.
The world is now 0.5 degrees centigrade warmer than a century ago. It is not such a surprise that we are getting such intense summers these days. You may not have thought about it, but the fierce summer heat may have been affecting you financially.
You may have noticed that your summer power bills have been spiking up. That might be because you use air-conditioning more often during the hot days. Studies show that 60-70 percent of a household's monthly power bill during the summer months comes from the use of air-conditioners.
Most households are built with materials that are not good insulators. When talking about providing sound insulation for a house, one of the things that would need to be considered is the roofing material. The roof helps in insulating a house. If you have a roof made of poor insulating material, then chances are you will be spending more money on your power bill compared to homeowners with roof shingles that are efficient insulators.
When it comes to providing optimum insulation to your house, Indianapolis options like slate and tile roofs are the best choice. Stop heavy use of the air conditioner and heating system during summer and winter by letting an expert roofing contractor install a slate roof for you and lower the cost of your energy bills.
We're a top Indianapolis roofing contractor, and we recommend slate roofs for local homes for several reasons:
- Durability – Durability is a top concern when a homeowner buys a roofing material. Would the roof shingle last long? Would it provide maximum protection for my home for many years? These are questions that slate roof shingles can answer. Because of its low water absorption index (0.4 %), Slate Shingles are a top-rated roofing material. Damage due to extreme frost and breakage caused by freezing temperatures are problems that ordinary roof shingles encounter. Because of its low water absorption index, slate roofing shingles would not suffer from frost damage or breakage due to cold weather.
- Most roofing shingles are also damaged by strong winds and sudden hailstorms. You do not have to worry about those with slate roof shingles. If there is a roofing material nearly invincible from the elements, then that would be singles made from slate. 20, 30, and 40 years are the average lifespan of some roofing materials. Slate roofing shingles, though, have a lifespan that is pretty much longer. A roof made of slate shingles can last well over a hundred years.
- Safety – The well-being of every person in a household is the top concern of all responsible homeowners. As much as possible, all of us would like to have fire-proof building materials for our house. Most domestic fire accidents originate in the interior, but there are times when fires begin outside, especially on the roof. To ensure the safety of your family, it is best to get a fire-proof roofing material like slate roof shingles.
- Attractive Look – With the unique texture that can only come with slate, any house with a slate roof would be an attention-grabbing wonder. With slate roofing shingles, your house will definitely be the envy of your neighbors and office mates.
Call us today to discuss slate roofs in Indianapolis, and join the list of satisfied local homeowners.
Check Out Our Reviews
Thank you so much for the fantastic work that you and your employees have done on behalf of Sheridan First Baptist Church. We could not be more pleased with the quality of your work and the efforts you made on our behalf with our insurance company. [...]
I was working with Thomas Jefferson Roofing in Carmel. They were really great to work with; very friendly, prompt, and professional. Really a pleasure to deal with. and they came highly recommended, both for competitive pricing, guarantees, and workm [...]
We recently had a major hail storm blow through. We’ve had a number of storm chasers come by offering to perform a free inspection but I prefer to engage with a company that is recommended by my insurance agent. In this case, you came recommended t [...]
I am very satisfied with the work. I am likely to use you in the future. I need the roof replaced in a year or two and I will call you guys when I am ready for that. I love that you are located in Carmel and do quality work. [...]
My Husband and I recently had a new roof put on our home in Noblesville. We are so pleased with the new roof and the roofers that we just had to let you know. The roofers, Rick, Chuck, and the younger man, were very professional and polite. They work [...]
- 0% APR, 4.99% APR & More
- Check Rates Without Affecting Your Credit Score
- FICO Scores As Low As 500
- Loans $1,000 To $100,000
- Check Rates In Under 2 Minutes
Areas We Service
Contact Thomas Jefferson Roofing & Remodeling for premium roofing contractor services in the following areas:
- Carmel, IN
- Fishers, IN
- Hamilton County, IN
- Noblesville, IN
- Westfield, IN
- Indianapolis, IN
- Zionsville, IN
- Broad Ripple, IN
- Marion County, IN
- Boone County, IN
- Madison County, IN
- Hancock County, IN
- Hendricks County, IN
- Geist, IN
- Castleton, IN
- Glendale, IN
- Eastwood, IN
- Meridian Hills, IN
- Meridian-Kessler, IN
- North Indianapolis, IN
- Beech Grove, IN
- Greenwood, IN